Toning. Anti-Aging. Product Penetration
Combining 4 modalities for optimal treatment results. The Wave offers the flexibility of using the modalities individually or all four simultaneously.
- Ultrasound waves (3 million per minute) act on the body in the following way: they stimulate cells. The tiny massage it produces expands the space in which the cells exist, causing movement of cytoplasm, the rotation of mitochondria, and the vibration of the cell nucleus; it stimulates and expands the cell membrane. It improves local blood and lymph circulation and increases the penetration of skin-enhancing products.
- Biomechanical Vibrations (6000-7000 times per minute) send gentle vibrations that stimulate muscles. The effects are particularly beneficial for speeding up metabolism by improving the supply of nutrients and oxygen to the tissue for smooth healthy skin. This is the mode that induces the toning!
- Ion+ electrical current draws debris out of the pores for a deep cleanse. Use over top of a cleanser for about 3 minutes.
- Ion- electrical current drives product deeper into the skin creating better hydration and effectiveness of ingredients.
- Red LED 620-630nm: Stimulates fiber cells, improves blood circulation, reduces fine lines, and wrinkles, and inflammation. Anti-aging and pigmentation.
- Blue LED 460-470nm: Kills surface bacteria and calms skin.
- Green LED 520-530nm: Kills bacteria at a deeper level to help eliminate acne. Works on pigmentation issues as well.
There needs to be a product on the skin to conduct the modalities. You may use any water-based gel or high moisture content product for conduction. Remember that you are driving the product deep into your skin so you don’t want to use something with inferior ingredients! You may apply any serum on the skin before applying your conductive product. Please follow the directions given to you by your licensed professional.
Use the Wave in Ion+ mode over any cleanser for a deep cleanse. Use for 2 to 3 minutes.
Use the Wave in the remaining modes for product penetration and lifting for 5 to 10 minutes on each side of the face.
*do not use goggles if you have a latex allergy
Apply product to half of the face and neck working that half first for 5 to 10 minutes. Your movements will be upward starting on the lower neck. Make your movements slow with a pause at the end. No need to put pressure, just glide the unit. When finished with the first half of the face apply the product to the second half and repeat. Watch the full video *coming soon* showing movements on the full face.
Click here for full operating details.