Methode Brigette Kettner’s Age Reversal line’s key ingredient is Argireline®. Argireline® is a powerful combination of anti-aging amino acids. Our patented and proprietary formula delivers results that rival that of injections, providing you with a natural alternative to neurotoxins. Let’s take a closer look at how it works.
Your Skin Over The Years
Although you may have personalized a skincare routine that delivers your desired results, your skin’s needs will change over the years. While your skin type (normal, dry, oily, or combination) is likely to stay the same over the years you may develop new skin conditions. For example, uneven skin tone, fine lines, and wrinkles. In your late 30s to late 40s our Anti-Aging-Lift Line helps you take a proactive approach. As fine lines and wrinkles develop, we suggest switching to our Age Reversal Line.
Minimizing Dynamic Wrinkles
Dynamic wrinkles are wrinkles caused by repetitive movement. This includes laugh lines, crow’s feet, and wrinkles between your brows caused by facial expressions. With an increase in heads-down electronics use, you may begin to form repetitive motion neck creases as early as your 20s, as well as the physical symptoms of tech neck. There are many proactive and reactive ways to minimize, reverse, and slow dynamic wrinkles including products that contain Argireline®. For premature neck wrinkles, you can start with our Firming Neck Cream.
Argireline® vs. Botox
While the effects of botulinum toxin type A are impressive, you aren’t alone if you are wary of injecting a neurotoxin into your face. Or if you find the results to look unnatural. With MBK’s patented Argireline® formula, you have a nature-based alternative to Botox injections. Our formula contains a powerful combination of 6 amino acids, that with consistent use can:
- Relax facial tension to help maintain natural skin shape
- Relax muscles on the top of the skin that cause wrinkles
- Slow the degeneration of collagen and elastin
- Minimize the excessive release of aging neurotransmitters
Additional Anti-Aging Ingredients
MBK believes in turning to scientifically proven ingredients that deliver the best nature has to offer. While Argireline® is a key ingredient in our Age Reversal Line it works together with a variety of ingredients to deliver results. For best results, use the full line together.
Additional anti-aging ingredients in the Age Reversal Line include:
- Vitamins A, C, & E—these are essential beauty antioxidants that your body requires internally and externally. Apply them externally to nourish, heal, and repair your mature skin.
- Jojoba Oil—a natural source of vitamins B and E, jojoba oil will calm and soothe red and inflamed skin.
- Zinc PCA—our skin’s sebum is a naturally-occurring protective layer that diminishes as we age, but zinc will help to restore the sebum and protect your skin.
- Rosehip Oil—a multi-purpose ingredient designed to hydrate, brighten, and fade scars and pigmentation.
- Canola Oil—rich in vitamins E and K, canola oil will fade age spots, minimize wrinkles, and treat acne, which many of us struggle with into our 50s.
- Hyaluronic Acid—helps your mature skin retain moisture which will minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles as well as smooth and soften your skin.
- CoQ10—collagen plays a vital role in keeping your skin’s muscles strong and firm, and CoQ10 stimulates collagen production.
- Proprietary Blends— Argireline® and Matrixyl® Peptides have the unique ability to stimulate collagen production by working at a neurochemical level, allowing your skin to regain lost vitality and slow the onset of further signs of aging. It supports the structure of your skin, making it firm and resilient.
If you have other skin conditions, such as acne or rosacea, reach out and we can advise on how to combine our lines to address your skincare needs.