Methode Brigitte Kettner is dedicated to quality. We formulate each of our products with a blend of natural ingredients that are scientifically proven to deliver desired results. Our Revitalizing Gel Moisturizer is designed to soothe and rejuvenate your skin. Here’s a look at its ingredient deck.
Is The Revitalizing Gel Moisturizer Right For Me?
Our nourishing gel is formulated for normal to combination skin that is displaying the initial signs of aging. This includes the first fine lines around your eyes and at the corners of your mouth when you smile. With daily use, this proprietary blend of ingredients helps to improve elasticity, texture, and tone. It also soothes your skin.
Apply each morning after cleansing, toning, and applying serum. It is also a soothing facial aftershave.
Now let’s dive into the ingredient deck.
These antioxidant-rich carriers are formulated to:
- Help skin absorb all active ingredients
- Hydrate skin by increasing surface adhesiveness
- Target skin cells by enhanced dermal bioavailability
- Create a protective barrier against environmental stressors
This rich and creamy butter is infused into our gel to:
- Provide intense moisture
- Soften and smooth skin
- Soothe and heal inflamed skin
- Protect skin’s natural barrier
Soothing jojoba oil is added to our gel to:
- Hydrate skin for an oil-free glow
- Fade scars and inflammation
- Promote collagen production
- Protect against harmful free radicals
This combination of ingredients delivers a high concentration of vitamin A to:
- Balance oily areas
- Minimize skin pigmentation
- Boost the production of collagen and elastin
- Protect the top two layers of your skin
This combination of ingredients delivers a high concentration of vitamin E to:
- Soothe and soften skin
- Lock in moisture all day long
- Minimize acne and inflammation
- Help skin heal and repair
This antioxidant-rich extract is added to:
- Brighten skin and promote a natural glow
- Soothe inflammation and irritation
- Repair oxidative damage from free radicals
- Create a hydrating moisture barrier
Hyaluronic acid production slowly decreases while we age. Our gel helps to:
- Soften and smooth skin
- Retain moisture for a dewy glow
- Plump skin to minimize the appearance of wrinkles
- Plump skin to make it look and feel firmer
While you will still need to layer on broad-spectrum UV protection, this combination of ingredients provides natural UVB filtering. Select makeup with broad-spectrum protection or layer on a facial sunscreen. Don’t forget to reapply every 4 hours.
Hydroxyproline is a peptide that is the primary building block of collagen, which helps to keep our skin from sagging. Collagen production minimizes as we age. Applying hydroxyproline can minimize the natural loss of collagen.
The combined ingredients in our Revitalizing Gel Moisturizer, hydrate, soothe, protect, and rejuvenate. Use a restorative cream in the evenings, such as our Rassoden Cream. When you begin to show more visible signs of aging, explore our Anti-Aging Line.