While most of Methode Brigitte Kettner’s products are designed for the face, neck, and décolletage—biomechanical vibrations are designed to tone the entire body. When utilized in one of our multi-modality devices, you can tighten and tone crepey skin, smooth cellulite, and rejuvenate skin.
What Are Biomechanical Vibrations?
Biomechanical vibrations are hyper-targeted and pain-free rapid vibrations. The vibrations stimulate your connective tissue and muscles. You feel nothing other than a gentle buzz, but your device vibrates 6,000 to 7,000 times per minute depending on the speed setting.
When To Consider Biomechanical Vibrations?
While you will see and feel results after just one treatment, you need about 15 treatments for optimal results. So, if you don’t see the results you are hoping for after your first few treatments, stick with it as results take time.
Some of the top reasons to consider biomechanical vibrations with a multi-modality device include:
- Tightening and toning slack skin, crepey skin, or areas of excess skin post weight loss.
- Releasing your connective tissue (fascia) to minimize the appearance of cellulite.
- Speeding up your body’s natural metabolism to slow the visible signs of aging.
- Opening and releasing fat cells into the lymphatic system to melt away inches.
- Boosting the release of toxins into the lymphatic system for improved cellular activity.
- Stimulating the production of collagen and oxygenating cells for antiaging benefits.
As an added bonus, the myofascial release can leave your body feeling longer, looser, and less tense. Stretch a bit post-treatment to maximize the physical release.
Can You Use Biomechanical Vibrations At Home?
Yes, you can! As long as you use your skincare device as directed, it is safe to use at home. Since maximum results require 2 to 3 treatments a week for 4 to 6 weeks, having an at-home device is both time and cost-effective. After your first 12 to 15 treatments, you can taper down to once every 3 to 4 weeks.
MBK currently has two multi-modality devices that offer biomechanical vibrations:
- The MBK Curve is designed for whole-body toning and antiaging. It combines radiofrequency, ultrasound waves, red LED light, and biomechanical vibrations. You can use these modalities separately or together.
- The Wave is designed for the décolletage, neck, jowl, and face. It combines ultrasound waves, biomechanical vibration, positive ions, negative ions, and red, blue, and green LED light. You can use these modalities separately or together. However, you must use one LED light at a time, and you can’t use positive and negative ions at the same time.
Ready To Learn More?
If you would like to learn more about biomechanical vibrations or any of our skincare devices, just let us know!