Methode Bridgette Kettner is proud to offer a diverse range of skincare devices that are safe and effective for both spa and at-home use! One of our most popular devices is The GLO. This multi-modality rejuvenator includes red and yellow LED light as one of its many features. Its technology is based on scientifically proven skincare outcomes. Here’s what you need to know.
What Is LED Light And Is It Safe?
Technology and interior lighting might be the first thing that comes to mind when you think of LEDs. However, there are a variety of applications for LED light, including skincare.
LED skin care therapy is suitable for all skin types and all skin colors. It should never be used on inflamed skin, damaged skin, or open sores but is otherwise gentle, safe, and effective. There is no UV exposure and side effects are extremely rare.
You will feel a bit of warmth, but the skincare treatment is otherwise pain-free.
What Does Red LED Light Do For Your Skin?
Infrared light (red LED) is the most versatile of the LEDs. It penetrates your outer layer of skin. Its beauty benefits include:
- Stimulating collagen production
- Reducing inflammation
- Promoting cellular repair
- Improving circulation for a youthful glow
- Minimizing scarring and evening skin tone
- Minimizing the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
What Does Yellow LED Light Do For Your Skin?
Yellow LED light also penetrates the outer layer of your skin, stimulating the body’s natural healing abilities. Its beauty benefits include:
- Accelerating blood circulation
- Activating cells to heal and repair
- Improving hyperpigmentation
- Boosting lymphatic flow to purge toxins
- Soothing skin that is prone to inflammation
- Minimizing redness and rosacea
How Can I Use Red and Yellow LED Light At-Home?
You can add-on LED therapy to many spa facials, but it’s also safe and effective for home use. The GLO is a multi-modality device that you can use in between or as an alternative to spa facials. It delivers both red and yellow LED light, as well as:
- Positive ions—remove residue and aid in deep cleansing.
- Negative ions—infuse products into your pores.
- Warmth—open pores to better infuse products.
- Vibration—ease facial tension and stimulate, detox, and tone skin.
- EMS—microcurrents stimulate the muscles for a toning effect.
Can I Use The Glo In My Spa?
Yes! If you own or operate a spa, we also offer The GLO as a 3-pack so that you can use two at once or have one in each treatment room or for retail.
Ready To Learn More?